trekmom

Fiddle-Sticks-Number-96-template-page-I-Love-My-Garden-June-2022-take-2

Fiddle-Sticks-Number-96-template-page-I-Love-My-Garden-June-2022-take-2
trekmom, Jun 29, 2022
Description:
I used the template provided and only my photos.
    • yellowpeep
      You have some really beautiful flowers growing in your yard! I can understand why you are so proud of it.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @yellowpeep Thank you so much. It's so much work but worth it.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful photography, and great extraction.
      trekmom likes this.
    • wombat146
      Gorgeous collection of photos of some beautiful flowers! wow!! Beautifully scrapped as well, simply perfect!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Angela Toucan Thank you, the extraction was the easiest one I've done.
      @wombat146 Thank you for your kind words. My daughter and I love wombats. When my nephew turned 3, my daughter made him a quilt and a book all about Australian animals and the wombat was our favorite. It was a beautiful quilt.
    • wombat146
      @trekmom They certainly are an adorable animal........ funny, when I started using that username years ago it was actually our address 146 Wombat Creek Rd up in a sub tropical part of New South Wales ..... but there were no wombats in that region and had never been as it was way too hot for them to live there! lol! All these years later we now live down in Tassie and now we often see them out about when we go out to the bush as it is much cooler! :)
    • ajm
      Wonderful page! Your flower photos are really beautiful!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @ajm Thank you so much!
    • gonewiththewind
      Oh my goodness! What a glorious collection of flowers you have! I love seeing all the intricate details in them.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jun 29, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    5.8 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).