Fiddle Dee Dee - March 2021

Fiddle Dee Dee - March 2021
tinkerbell1112, Mar 8, 2021
Description:
Fiddlesticks #76 by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs
Notes from the Road Elements and Papers by Elif Sahin Designs
Dalis likes this.
    • garrynkim
      That's nice to get one last scout camp in before he's done. The pictures look fun! I really love all the circles.
    • flowersgal
      I like how you rotated the template for this cool layout. Great mix of patterned papers in the circles.
    • Dalis
      What's Philmont? You got some good pics from TEENAGERS... what? I didn't even know that was possible to get good pictures of them IN THE WILD!
    • tinkerbell1112
      @Dalis Philmont is a Boy Scout high adventure program where the boys head to the Mountains in New Mexico for a 7-12 day hiking program with an average of 50-120 miles of hiking over those days. They carry everything they need for those days themselves! I believe my son's crew will be doing a 10 day hike for about an 80 mile trek in total. He started his training like this (nothing on his back) and now he's carrying 30 pounds on his back. I can't recall if he has to carry a few more pounds or not. lol. Either way, I know I couldn't do it! LOL
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
    • tinkerbell1112
      @Dalis yep though I'll worry the whole week
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Mar 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    201.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).