trekmom

Fiddle Dee Dee June Challenge Love My In Laws

Fiddle Dee Dee June Challenge Love My In Laws
trekmom, Jun 27, 2020
Description:
I used the template freebie Fiddlesticks # 66 and a few more goodies from the template Memory Lane and nothing else. I took this photo of my in-laws in the early 80's, miss my father in law so much. My dear mother in law is in a facility for her dementia, it's an evil memory stealing disease.
LynnG and KarenB like this.
    • flowersgal
      What a wonderful photo of happier days. Love the b&w and also that you kept the other colors on the page soft. I agree with you about dementia -- what a heart ache for all.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @flowersgal You've made my day, once again, thank you. I not only took that photo but I processed and printed it myself. I always wanted a dark room, never got one.
    • KarenB
      Beautiful! The B&W photos with the pale blue look so good :)
      trekmom likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful
      trekmom likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      WOW- ohh-how gorgeous !!! - I love that you have retained the character of the template in its original colors and the black and white photo fits perfectly - that's so creative and interesting ...and i love your wonderful and touching photo- and I am so fascinated that I want to lift it...♥
      trekmom likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      What a lovely photo! I'm so sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. This is such an elegant layout and tribute to her.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @KarenB Thank you.
      @Angela Toucan Thanks so much!
      @CharlotteM I appreciate your kind comments very much.
      @yellowpeep Thank you, it's truly horrible and my husband can't visit her, he has a handicapped brother and he would take him every Saturday to see mom. Ugh! On the bright side, his sister loves the page.
    • cookingmylife
      Sad story but love through a layout. Your MIL was truly lovely.
      trekmom likes this.
    • janedee
      Gorgeous photo and beautifully scrapped.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @cookingmylife thank you, they were both incredible people. I'm so blessed to have wonderful in laws for as long as I did. MIL is still alive, but she she's not there, you know?
      @janedee Thank you very much!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jun 27, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).