KayTeaPea

FF 03/17 Jump

FF 03/17 Jump
KayTeaPea, Mar 17, 2023
Description:
Bella Gypsy- Boy Story- collection- papers, elements, alpha https://the-lilypad.com/store/Boy-Story-Digital-Scrapbook-Collection.html
Font: Century Gothic
    • jk703
      Haha! I can relate that that word art - I do all my own stunts too... but more the walking into walls, tripping on nothing, etc! :P Love the big title!
    • bellbird
      oh i remember the 'watch this' phase, it's followed all too quickly by the 'no pictures!' phase! the star above the 'j' ties the backgrd paper in beautifully and i love the big staggered title as well - it sounds like (and i agree) we need a senior version of this kit for when doing your own stunts really means injuring yourself in the course of normal daily tasks! @jk703 wordart like 'where did that wall come from?' and 'it's always been there' such as my DH would often reply
    • jk703
      @bellbird Justine! We totally need this for all accidents and hurts we cause ourselves! Hahaha! My DH would say same!
    • Scrapcrazy
      Love these action photos and the big title!
      KayTeaPea likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Bella Gypsy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    KayTeaPea
    Date:
    Mar 17, 2023
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).