adriablack

Festival of Trees Tradition

Festival of Trees Tradition
adriablack, Dec 2, 2016
Description:
My take on the December Journaling Challenge. Journaling reads:
I love the Festival of Trees hosted by the Quad City Arts Center. It is such an amazing event. I feel so inspired by looking at the decorations, ornaments, artwork, and the gingerbread houses. This event allows me to ease into the Holiday Season and come out feeling excited for all of the festivities to come. This year is the first year that Atty has been old enough to really catch on that excitement and joy at looking at the pretty things too! And that makes me feel awesome to be a part of this experience with her!

Credits:
Fiddle Dee Dee Designs - Oh Christmas Tree (Dressed Up)
Amber LaBau - City Sidewalks
Mommyish - Holiday Style Collection
Font: Always In My Heart
jk703 likes this.
    • jk703
      This is wonderful! I need an event like that, to ease me into the Holidays! Lovely colors, mix of patterns and cute pictures! Thanks you for playing along! (And for sharing your journaling - I wouldn't have been able to read it otherwise, and I love reading them!)
      adriablack likes this.
    • adriablack
      @jk703 Thanks for your lovely comment! It really is a great event for helping you get excited about the holidays. And I always want to include it in my DYD so I have to start a week earlier than most people! I've noticed that from comments that people can't really read my journaling when I use that font (although it looks fine for me at print size), so I thought I would start adding it in description. I love reading journaling on layouts too!
      jk703 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    adriablack
    Date:
    Dec 2, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    111.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).