Pemberley22

#Feeling-Good

#Feeling-Good
Pemberley22, Jan 8, 2017
Description:
Journalling reads:
Date night on 21st May 2016: we’d gone to The Banyan Tree for a fabulous Indian meal and then headed to Bills for dessert. This picture definitely sums up what I’m feeling now. I can’t help sometimes dwelling on how differently
life is to what I expected but I find contentment in appreciating what we have and have accomplished. I have an amazing husband who loves me unconditionally and supports me whatever I do. Isaac, my son constantly amazes me and I often find myself feeling an overwhelming rush of love when watching him. We also have our whole family who are so caring and supportive. We have finally moved into our ‘forever home’ and are now getting
it ready for the new addition to our little family expected in June. Life will always have its ups and downs and you never know what is coming so I try to remind myself to enjoy the present and trust in God that He will lead me through tomorrow.

Products used:
Good things Element pack by Just Jaimee
Magic creatures elements by Dawn Inskip
Magic creatures paper by Dawn Inskip
Magic Creatures Artsy Magicals by Dawn Inskip

Washi tape from MPM Promise kit
Butterfly from Cottage Romance kit by etc by Danyale
    • norton94
      WOW! I can feel the gratitude in your words - the photo is so beautiful and also with a palpable gratitude in the pose. Congrats on the upcoming addition! 2017 is sure to be momentous
      Pemberley22 likes this.
    • dancingJaye
      LOVE LOVE LOVE! I enjoyed so much reading your journaling and love the photo effect and placement....such a fantastic page!
      Pemberley22 likes this.
    • patsyt
      Awesome!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Pemberley22
    Date:
    Jan 8, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    382.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).