Cherylndesigns

February Template Challenge

February Template Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Feb 7, 2020
Description:
Credits: fdd_FiddlesticksNumber61; lbw_speakup_sp11; Rebecca_HearttoArt_collages_grungegraphic3, airmail-red; prd_bonvoyage_ticket, globe; nbk-roadtrip-stamp1, stamp2, nbk-imagine-stitch-2, clock-artsy. Photo credits: my granddaughter, Ava.
KarenB likes this.
    • amandac
      Oh, your granddaughter Ava has taken some fabulous photos! They look great with the template, love what you have created here!
    • KarenB
      What amazing photos! They look like works of art! I love how you used the postmark, and the sky blue BG is perfect :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @amandac Thank you SO much for your wonderful comments, Amanda!! I'm blessed to have her provide me with such amazing photographs! She's extremely talented and isn't even quite 20 years old yet.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @KarenB Thanks so much, Karen!! They DO look like they should be on the cover of a magazine! She really caught the light and all of the wonderful reflections! Thanks for your sweet comments.
      KarenB likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Those photos are spectacular! I love how you have picked up on the blue (as well as the red) in your paper and elements.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn! Ava's a very gifted photographer!! I'm blessed to be able to scrap her photographs!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Electra
      O.M.G. I love this! Oh, to see those beauties up close! And beautifully scrapped @cherylindesigns!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra I just can't believe how Ava captured these planes, Electra! I couldn't wait to use these photos!
    • bestcee
      Beautiful photos! I love the way she caught the reflections! I love the glittery background.
      Thanks for playing in my challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Feb 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: