RJMJ

February-Style Challenge-Really Big Heart-Dreaming Of Paris

February-Style Challenge-Really Big Heart-Dreaming Of Paris
RJMJ, Feb 13, 2019
Description:
Perfectly Timed Challenge!..I Love Working With Hearts!...Big Hearts...Little Hearts...Medium-Sized Hearts...Pretty Much Any Size Hearts!...I Went A Bit Outside Of My Normal Style For This Layout...Although I Have Been Known To Do A Few Vintage Layouts Every Now & Then...Actually Before My Style Evolved Into What It Has Become...I Pretty Much Scrapped Vintage Style Layouts Alone...But Either Way...The Style Fits Perfectly Into My Theme & Photo For This Challenge...PARIS!...Who Doesn't Dream Of Going To Paris Someday?...Well...Maybe Not Everyone But I Know A Lot Of People Do...So That Is The Theme Of My Layout...My Layout Is Brimming With Vintage Love Elements & Lots Of Vintage Layers Too!...I Really Enjoyed Making This Layout!...Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!...Whether You Are Dreaming Of Going To Paris Or Not...

*For My Dreaming Of Paris-I Used:

*Amour-ForeverJoy
*Once Upon An Imagination-Allison Pennington
*This Little Girl Of Mine-Kristin Aagard
*A New Me-Bundle-Little Butterfly Wings
*Picture This!-Andrea Gold(1)
*You're My Favorite-Alexis Design Studio(1)
KarenB, ForeverJoy and Trish like this.
    • Margje
      Love how you filled up the heart!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Trish
      This is absolutely beautiful. love looking at everything you added to your heart.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @ForeverJoy !...I Just Wanted To Say Thank You! For This Wonderful Vintage Vibe Kit "AMOUR" That I Just Recently Purchased!...It Was The Perfect Match For My Heart Inspired Page For The February Style Challenge!...
      Trish likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Margje ...Thank You! For The LOVE! & @Trish ...Thank YOU! For The "Absolutely Beautiful" Comment!......Thanks! To You Both For The LOVE!...:beat :heartlub
    • Justagirl
      What an awesome collage. So many amazing bits and pieces to discover. The photo layered in there, a hint of romance. This is a perfect HEART IT page thank you for your sub in the Feb Style challenge and sorry for my late comment, but I always save the best for last :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Justagirl ...AWWWWW!....Shucks!!!!...My Heart Really Appreciates It Just The Same!...All Comments Are Justly Appreciated...No Matter The Timing!...It Gave Me Great Joy Creating This Collage/Heart!...Thank You! For Your Kind Words!...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 13, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    661.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).