Cherylndesigns

February Monthly Muse Week 4

February Monthly Muse Week 4
Cherylndesigns, Feb 25, 2020
Description:
nbk imagine ABP2; lbw-anewme-border1; soco-falling leaves; lbw-justkeepdancing-branches; font Edwardian Script.
KarenB likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Did you take that photo? Buddha is perfectly posed between the two trees. And the water in the background makes for a soothing page.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt I did. I hauled my Buddha outside today and posed him between those trees. He's a heavy guy, too. I had to laugh at what the neighbors were thinking if any of them saw me. I had him under about 15 different trees. :giggle:giggle
      wombat146 and mcurtt like this.
    • wombat146
      hahahaaa!!! lol!! oh my, Cheryl!! we totally 'get' you, trying to find the right place for Buddha to sit!! too funny about what the neighbours would have thought! lol! You certainly found the perfect spot though, with the water behind him! Gorgeously scrapped as well, love the brushwork/overlay you used, stunning page as always and thanks so much for joining me this month! xx
    • Cherylndesigns
      @wombat146 I had so much fun with this, Ona. When I saw the tinybuddha.com quote, I knew I had to do this. My Buddha is super heavy because he was made to sit outside and not fall over in the high winds we get. I'm so glad you like what I created.
      wombat146 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    109 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).