Cherylndesigns

February LOD PRD

February LOD PRD
Cherylndesigns, Feb 18, 2020
Description:
I used one of the pictures of the Mourning Doves. If you'll look on the right side of the picture, right about the bird, there's a white heart. We have "orbs" in a lot of our pictures and this "heart" just appeared in this one. (There's a small orb above the heart.)

I used the free kit that came in the Prd Newsletter - "Romance Me" and 4 different Passion For White Quirky Stitches papers blended together.
Electra and flowersgal like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      love love love love! the b&w and pinks and oh this is beautiful!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @AnneofAlamo Thanks so much, Anne!! This is fast becoming one of my all time favorite series of photos!!:heartlub:heartlub:beat:beat
    • bellbird
      This really made me say 'Aww! ' we have these birds visit in flocks weekly, I've always just called them' pigeon doves' & it drives DD crazy (they look similar to another flock that has a crest & a red stripe near their eyes that we call 'top knot doves'), she reckons they're just doves but I don't think of them like that because they aren't white - we have this conversation on a weekly basis so I'll tell her they're mourning doves next time & switch up the argument lol!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird You just made me giggle! There are different doves, I'm sure, but these are Mourning Doves. This is the 3rd generation of the same family who has brought babies into the world right in my DD's backyard. They're so sweet and so tame because they know they're safe there.
      bellbird likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Well isn't this just priceless!!!! What an awesome photo with the perfect bokeh. I like the pink contrast.
    • bellbird
      @Cherylndesigns yep ours are the same, the amount of time I worry about them being hit by a car by someone in the surrounding streets or nabbed by neigbhours cats is probably close to ridiculous b/c they are so chill & then slow to waddle/head bob out of the leafy gutters compared to other species but I do like their particular noises, compared to screechy & squwaky native galahs & cockies
    • bellbird
      The light & in camera heart capture is awesome too BTW!
    • Cherylndesigns
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird Thanks, Justine. That heart is priceless. :beat:beat
      bellbird likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Amazing photo and layout.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Feb 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    53.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).