RJMJ

February-Journaling Challenge-5 Questions-Winter Query

February-Journaling Challenge-5 Questions-Winter Query
RJMJ, Feb 25, 2019
Description:
Geeez!...It Took Me Awhile To Get Back To This Challenge...Between Taking A Break For A Few Days After MOC7 & Scrapping A Lot Of The Other Challenges Available Here This Month...I Wasn't Sure How To Approach This Challenge But Upon Some Hard Thinking & Reflection...I Decided To Do A Personal Interview With Myself About Everyone's Au Current Subject:Winter!...We Have A Love/Hate Relationship With Winter Around Here...We Love It For Awhile But It Always Drags Out & Lasts Too Long & By That Time...Pretty Much Everyone Wants It To Go Away & We All Want To Embrace Spring/Summer Weather...I Think We're All Tired Of Being Cooped Up/Bundles Up & Cold...Other Than Great TV Shows To Watch/Binge Watch...It Becomes A Real Drag...But Either Way...Mother Nature Will Have Her Way Whether We Like It Or Not...As I Am Writing This...There Is a Huge Winter Snow/Wind Storm Rearing It's Ugly Windy Head Right Outside My Window!...Blek!...

*For My Winter Query Layout-I Used-The Beautiful!!!...Winter Woods-Collection By Rebecca McMeen
KarenB likes this.
    • Sokee
      This is beautifully created! I love cozy nights watching tv too!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • HeatherB
      I like the winter scene that you created. And I love the fonts that you used to journal your Q&A. This is so creative! Beautiful page!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    523.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).