trekmom

February Inspiration Challenge Ghosts By Bruce Springsteen Miss You Dad And Grandma

February Inspiration Challenge Ghosts By Bruce Springsteen Miss You Dad And Grandma
trekmom, Feb 6, 2021
Description:
I used the kit from Forever Joy called Dream Out Loud: PP 10 (paper) PP Bonus 2 (paper in strips) El Wings, El Stars. From Forever Joy's Carpe Diem kit: Circle frame.
FRom Allison Pennington Yes Stitches 3 and 5.
Lynn Grieveson Bloghop owhd1 paper blue and gold stars.
ForeverJoy, StefanieS and Electra like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Well, damn. It does not get better than this. Of course I added this to the February...

***YOUR LAYOUT IS A FROGGY FAVORITE***

Why do I love this....it is the radiating spokes featuring the lyrics and source of inspiration, it is the pics of gram and pop (timeless treasures), its the perfect design (divide your page up into thirds, your focal point obeys the rule of thirds), its is the added detail of cut out stars (or use or reverse shadowing...regardless, the effect is there).... it is the combination of emotion and artistry. It is perfection.
    • Electra
      OMG, I was going to Froggy Favorite this by @Armygirl beat me to it.:giggle
      It is profound and beautiful and precious and glorious!!
    • trekmom
      @ArmyGrl I can't thank you enough for such kind words and favoriting this page of mine. You really have made my day brighter, thank you very much!
      @Electra Wow, thank you also, you've just warmed my heart with your kindness.
    • Angela Toucan
      wow. Fabulous and moving page.
      Congrats on the Froggy Fav.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
    • jk703
      Trekmom this is amazing! I love what you chose to inspire you and how you combined them so beautifully! The starburst, WINGS (my fav), cut outs and the coloring really looks SO good together! So artistic and beautiful! Congrats on the FF! :)
      trekmom likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Congrats on the Froggy Favorite!! Simply amazing! I adore the sweet pictures and those wings! I just love everything about this page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • cfile
      Wow this is fantastic! I love the design you createdhere with the sunburst style, the stitching and those wonderful photos..perfect journaling from the song and i love the sky bg.. fantastic and congrats on the Froggy Fav! So very well deserved!!!
      trekmom likes this.
    • ForeverJoy
      This is just beautiful and well deserved Froggy Fave!! :frog :beat It just beams love and magic- I love it!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @jk703 Wow, thank you so much for your kind words, you've made my day brighter.
      @cfile I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kind words, I'm so happy, thank you!
      @ForeverJoy I'm fanning myself with happiness over your kind words. Thank you so much!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Feb 6, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    4.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).