Angela Toucan

February AJ Muse Final

February AJ Muse Final
Angela Toucan, Feb 26, 2021
Description:
For the final step I added a rose in her hair and a rope belt. I also blended florals into her dress.

Credits:
Winter Garden by Rebecca McMeen.
Aspen Artful Memories by Rebecca McMeen (colour adjusted).
Background from Blue Skies Ahead papers by Lynn Grieveson.
Girl from Privileged by Lynne Anzelc.
Things with Wings Brushes and Stamps by Lynn Grieveson.
Font: La Belle Aurore.

Snippet from a story in one of my childhood books that I still own: Star Struck Stories of Stage and Screen by Hamlyn.
JenEm, Dalis and Claire Grantham like this.
    • Claire Grantham
      OMG this is amazing! I saw it in the Rebecca McMeen thread! I decided this months AJ was a bit out of my skill range. I think your page, proves my point LOL. It is just so amazing and clever the way you have brought it all together, I love the blending of the florals into her dress and the belt addition.
    • Karen
      Wow! That so cool that you added the flower to her hair and the rope belt! I never would have know if you hadn't said anything... it looks flawless! Love that you blended florals into her dress too. Very cool page!
    • Dalis
      I kept looking at her dress and thinking that I didn't remember it like that. That blended floral it's such a delicate and perfect addition!
    • DigiGrace
      Angela, love the gorgeous girl and the additions you made and the gorgeous scene and quote and page!
    • Sokee
      The blending of flora into her dress is so beautifully done! Thank you so much for playing along with us this month!!
    • bellbird
      so much skill here! fantastic work!
    • JenEm
      This is gorgeous, Angela. You have created such a beautiful scene with your lady and the elements have have added, along with the quote. I am so glad you received the Pride of the Pad for this. It is well deserved. :)
    • RJMJ
      Everything About This Layout Whispers! A Soft Elegance!...A Gentle! Vintage! Feel!...Her Lovely Dress!...The Rose In Her Hair!...And That Look On Her Face!...So Enchanting!...:heartlub :heartlub :heartlub ...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Feb 26, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    130.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).