for the BYOC Challenge
...beautiful people....
Credits:
" sanctuary" by Lynn Grieveson
"serendipity" by designs by Soco
"together" by Rebecca McMeen
JenEm, Lisa B and myssp like this.
    • cfile
      Charlotte this is fantastic! I love that you used this 100 year old photo.. how fun!! It really pops with all the pink and I love the composition of your page. What a fun page and fun photo!! Thank you for playing along with the BYOC challenge!! Love this!!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • flowersgal
      That photo is priceless and I love your beautiful design with all the pinks. Are these women relatives?
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      thank you so much,
      Yes, they are, on the outside on the left is my beloved grandmother, on the outside my great aunt and in the middle mine great-great-aunt.
      marijke likes this.
    • marijke
      OMG what a photo ... the background is perfect! and I love the sketches you added ...
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • amandaresende
      OHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a priceless photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love all the pink and hearts here!!!!!!!!!!! such a gorgeous page <3
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • JenEm
      This is so eye-catching! I love the photo, and the diagonal flow of your layout. The colors you have used really pop with your photo. Gorgeous page! :)
      CharlotteM likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    CharlotteM
    Date:
    Feb 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    193 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).