MrsPeel

FEB5PAinRELIEFtherapy

FEB5PAinRELIEFtherapy
MrsPeel, Feb 27, 2021
Description:
the photo of one of my drawings, old one, not new, but using for the February book we'll be printing.
For the February Random Challenge.
Chose to re make the MOC Day 16 as I loved this one particularly, ,started with intention of making the double pager but it took me longer than I thought and needed to get out of the computer, leaving the other side for tomorrow. (well, maybe now tomorrow is turned into "will have to be Sunday" I am so slow.... :(
the rest comes from the NEW RELEASES ON SALE this weekend:
Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic : February is All About Love {Bundle}

https://the-lilypad.com/store/February-is-all-about-love-bundle.html
& Little Butterfly Wings : Oh Fun Doodles & Mandalas
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Oh-Fun-doodles-and-Mandalas.html
TFL!
bho, LynnG and alinalove like this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page as always my dear Cynthia! I love that you colored and incorporated Val's oh fun doodles and mandalas along with your own gorgeous drawing... you have really showcased your drawing perfectly amongst all the lovely flowers and heart.. what a gorgeous february book page this will make!!! Love all the pinks and reds :) Thank you so much my friend for playing along with the Feb Random Challenge. It is perfect especially since I truly think it was your drawings that inspired the challenge in the first place! Just gorgeous my dear and also a Froggy Fav for February!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @MrsPeel OMG! This Is So BEAUTIFUL! My Dear!...You Are A True Artist!...You Like Me...LOVE! A Filled Page!...& You Are My Inspiration For This Style!...Beautifully! Created/Filled & Scrapped!...An AMAZING! Book Page This Will Surely Make!!!...Hearts & Hugs! To You & Sarita!...xoxo...Rhonda...:bk...:bk...:heartslub...:heartslub...
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      WOW!! OMG this is amazing Cynthia, you are so talented, you can draw too?! How did I not know this??! The colours here are just so impactful!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      awww girls, you are the best!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!
      thanks so much for the FF @cfile Apologies I haven't been communicating (any of you)
      I know I owe you a catch up but haven't been in the best physical state or frame of mind.... will try answer soon, I know you know about the heart indecent, the BP went up to 185 couple of nights ago, not as bad as that last time but still a concern....
      @RJMJ Rhonda, I owe you a proper catch up, gallery and a chat with you personally, I haven't been well, my health is giving me so much trouble, I know you are a sufferer too so I know you understand, but will make time for sure.
      @Claire Grantham same to you, my lovely, we need to catch up and I need a catch up with your gallery, will try asap!
      RJMJ and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel gosh I hope you feel better my friend.. I am going for my first vaccine shot tomorrow and I am decluttering my house now so I haven’t been around much.. my breathing is terrible.. it has been hard on me too with pains .. so sorry your bp went nutty again. I keep you in my prayers always., you and Sarita.. glad I could give you the FF to make your day.. your drawings are beautiful.. xo my friend and feel better!! Xo
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 27, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    423.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).