Feb2020_Scraplift Chall_web
flowersgal, Feb 17, 2020
Description:
Feb2020 - Scraplift Challenge

Supplies:
Sabrina's Creations - Noted
Lisa B and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      What a lovely photo of you - you look very relaxed! Love the clean design and understated colours too :)
      flowersgal likes this.
    • redplaid3
      What a lovely picture and sounds like a fabulous place! I've always loved libraries--shopping for free!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @redplaid3 - Well not exactly free as I always find some goodies in the Friends of the Library resale store. But at least they are bargains. We don't have a library card here as we don't live in the area but there is much to see and do and we can read newspapers, magazines, etc. in the library.
      Lisa B likes this.
    • redplaid3
      @flowersgal I think it is a wonderful concept to make it into a whole experience--food, shopping, reading, art.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      The courtyard looks so peaceful, a perfect spot for reading. Hoping you enjoyed your CA adventures.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • marijke
      love the clean design ... and what an awesome photo ... I can believe it's your fav' library ... great you can do so many things there ...
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Ga_L
      Great page, love how you lifted my page. The string is a nice touch. Thanks for sharing
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      You are so photogenic! I love the simplicity of the picture and your page.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns - thanks. Moving into scrapping letter-size (inspired by Marilyn’s magazines) really works with my simpler style.
    • jk703
      Loving on these clean lines, and the great picture of you! This sounds like a wonderful library, with everything you could think of!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Feb 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).