flowersgal

Feb2019_SahlinStudio Chall_web

Feb2019_SahlinStudio Chall_web
flowersgal, Feb 7, 2019
Description:
Feb 2019 - Sahlin Studio challenge
Supplies - All by Sahlin Studio
2feb19 template (provided for the challenge)
Documentary kit
Highs and Lows kit
Chesterfield kit
Sweet Storytelling kit
Country Roads kit
sahlink, JennFort and Lisa B like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      You're SO adorable Patsy!! I love this picture of you and love your layout. What a fun template this was.
    • flowersgal
      @Cherylndesigns You are so kind. The template's orientation challenged me!
    • mcurtt
      I agree with Cheryl. :-) Gorgeous photo, you look so happy & relaxed with the sun behind you. I love how you decorated this with colorful leaves and that cute background paper beneath it all. Your small template papers go well with it all. I found that particularly challenging to find papers that went together with my photo and the background paper.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt. Thanks. Many of the papers are shrunk down to give a smaller print and the opacity changed on some to let them blend in better with the whole.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal I did the same thing, Patsy. I shrunk the papers down. That sometimes makes a huge difference!
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt, @Cherylndesigns Would you believe the red & white piece just above my head is the same as the background? Yep -- it's amazing how the look changes as you resize papers.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal No way! I would never have known if you didn't tell us.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal It's amazing how much you can change them by resizing and even rotating. Quite often, I don't even like a paper a whole lot (that I've clipped) but after I resize it, etc. it looks totally different.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great papers, and I like how you masked a photo behind the blockwork
      flowersgal likes this.
    • gduncan
      What a fun page, and I love that photo! Yes, I often resize the papers for templates, and it does make them look so different. I wouldn't have known that was the same red paper as the border! Love your page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Feb 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).