flowersgal

Feb2018 - Inspiration Chall_web

Feb2018 - Inspiration Chall_web
flowersgal, Feb 2, 2018
Description:
Feb 2018 - Inspiration Challenge
Supplies:
Alphas - Lynne-Marie: Tinsel; Paula Kesselring: M3 Mar17; Etc by Danyale: Peace & Love; Lynn Grieveson: Here & Now; Just Jaimee: Hello Autumn; Little Butterfly Wings: Never Give up
Fasteners - Lynn Grieveson: Fasten It
Paper & embellishment: Lynne-Marie: Tinsel
ToniSue and KarenB like this.
    • Angela Toucan
      awesome title, and a great use of the mosaic technique - you rock it.
    • flowersgal
      @Angela Toucan, thanks. I thought both were fun challenges and wanted to give it another try. I think I chose a better photo for the mosaic this time than the one I did for MOC. That mixing alphas could become addictive -- it adds such a fun and whimsical touch to a page.
    • scrapper78
      I love this layout your title is so cool and your photo is perfect for the mosaic technique...I did not get to either of these challenges but your layout makes me want to give them a go! Thanks for the inspiration!
    • flowersgal
      @scrapper78 do try them both. On my first try I didn't choose a photo with enough contrast. I wasn't excited about mixing alphas until I actually did it and now I think that's something I will do more often. It always seemed quicker and easier just to type the title but that doesn't give this fun look!
      scrapper78 likes this.
    • bonnenuit
      I've been on that road! I love that you combined the mosaic and alpha challenges for this layout. They work so well together. (Mosaic is my new favorite.)
    • jk703
      This looks wonderful - the mixed alpha and the mosaic look perfect together and play so nicely together! I love the big mosaic too. :) Thanks for joining in !
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Feb 2, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    185.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).