Feb Journaling
tinkerbell1112, Feb 7, 2021
Description:
Project Mouse: Papers
Project Mouse (no. 2)
Project Mouse (see ya real soon)
all by Sahlin Studios & Brittish Designs
    • JenEm
      Three more sleeps until you leave! Love the way you have documented this. So many of us can relate to canceled trips. Hoping all goes well for you this week. Have a blast! Can't wait to see the photo's from your trip! :)
    • spcoggs
      Oh how I can relate to this! Our May 2020 Disney Cruise to Alaska was cancelled after 2 years of planning and preparing. We've rebooked for this May and now waiting to hear official word from DCL, but it's most likely cancelled too. Now, on a whim, I've booked an April trip to WDW. It seems more in our control, but then again, what really is right now. I hope you all are having an AMAZING time and look forward to seeing the pages you create when you return home. :)
    • tinkerbell1112
      @spcoggs it was amazing! And to make it even more amazing we got stuck there for 3 days due to winter weather in TEXAS. hahahaha! Can't wait to start scrapping, and hope your April trip happens - if you have any questions, let me know!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tinkerbell1112
    Date:
    Feb 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    227.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).