Laura1979

Feb 2018 Inspiration Challenge

Feb 2018 Inspiration Challenge
Laura1979, Feb 10, 2018
Description:
For this challenge, I chose the Jan 7 collage challenge using 20 photos or more and the Jan 22 geometrical mosaic challenge to create this page- one of my most favorite memories with my family.
I used embellishments from "Blue Skys & Mud Pies" by Bella Gypsy. The background is my geometrical mosaic from one of the images.
    • ArmyGrl
      Oh my gosh! Reminds me of me when I was little girl. The part I did not like was my mom used the water hose to clean my brother and I off before we were allowed in the house. Haha!

Awesome 20 pic collage! So much fun, for sure!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      WOW those are some muddy kids. ROFL and that momma (you?) is brave for taking their hugs like a champ ...this layout was my inspiration for this months Scraplift challenge. You can see it here.
    • Laura1979
      @LoveItScrapIt Great job on the page. I love it. No, the lady in the green getting the hug is my Mom. The kids are my nieces and nephews.
    • jk703
      omygoodness! Eeek and LOL at the same time! This is such a great story to remember and tell! I love all the pictures and the blocked look! Wonderful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Laura1979
    Date:
    Feb 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    896.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).