JillW

Feathered Friends

Feathered Friends
    • bcgal00
      Gorgeous bird photos!
    • cfile
      Your page Jill makes me so happy!!! I feel like I am looking in the Birds of North America Bird Guide with illustrations by Arthur Singer, my Mom's friend... My Mom was president and editor for the local Audobon chapter in NY as I was growing up. I love seeing these photos of yours with the colorful Scarlet Tanager, Gold Finch, Baltimore Oriole, Hummingbird, and wow 2 different kinds of Woodpeckers.. Downy and Red Headed!!! You have a wonderful variety coming to your feeders!!! Your arrangement of the photos are perfect and what a happy page!!! Lovely page!!!
    • JillW
      @cfile Thank you!! :-) I'm sort of like a freak with my camera running from window to window to capture the photos!! LOL!
      cfile likes this.
    • Karen
      Wow! You have captured some seriously amazing photos and what a great variety of birds! I've been loving seeing these pop up on my Facebook feed too! My hubby just saw his first scarlet Tanager last weekend when we were in Minnesota visiting friends and then the next day I saw some on your FB! Fabulous layout to capture some of them too!
    • KellyM
      This is beautiful!
    • Angela Toucan
      fabulous collection of photos - wow
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    JillW
    Date:
    May 27, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    112.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    650px
    Height:
    650px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).