MrsPeel

Fearless

Fearless
MrsPeel, Jun 24, 2016
Description:
NEW RELEASE today and on sale all weekend! Memory Pockets Monthly: Bold Main Kit. You can also find all the MPM : Bold Add Ons HERE - and also used Lynn Grieveson: Splash Boys Brushes & Stamps. TFL!!!
Li Li Wee and AllisonPennington like this.
    • ashleywb
      Wow! look at you and your gorgeous white space page! :) Seriously the composition and the bold colors are so perfect.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i love this. you truly can rock any style! my hero!
      MrsPeel and rchansen like this.
    • rchansen
      :heartslub (Because I can't even find the words to say how much I love this!!)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • KellyM
      LOVE this!!!! Super layout!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • gwtwred
      Gorgeous layout! The black of the pocket card and the silhouette stand out beautifully against the white background. It's stunning!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG girls, you trully, trully make my heart sing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to have words like these from my blank space super heros... honestly, am almost inbtears here, thanks so so very much, I have you guys as teachers.... maybe that's why I am able to get it right sometimes!!!!!!!!!!! thanks so much girls, this past week has been a tough one for us here, but having you guys around...it makes all the fight worth it!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub @ashleywb @jenn mccabe @rchansen @KellyM @gwtwred
    • ArmyGrl
      WOW! Its like you captured the magic of Peter Pan!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jun 24, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    120.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).