Dalis

Fearless In The Pursuit

Fearless In The Pursuit
Dalis, Apr 15, 2016
Description:
credits: Papers {add on} M3 April 2016 by M3-Addons & Little Butterfly Wings, Mixed Media Monthly main kit- Apr. 16 CALM / PASSING / STORM by Paula Kesselring & Nancie Rowe Janitz & Lynne-Marie & Little Butterfly Wings, Be You WordArt {M3 April 16 Add-on} by M3-Addons & Nancie Rowe Janitz

Tree City, jk703, andastra and 3 others like this.
    • Lindzee
      Dalis, this is wonderful. And thanks for the video.
      Dalis likes this.
    • LynnG
      What an amazing page - gorgeous to look at and the message is wonderful. I have two square peg girls myself so I can relate too :-) xx
      Dalis likes this.
    • Pachimac
      Thank you the video!!! It's wonderful and you are making me want to do the M3...LOL
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Pachimac , This month's color was just beyond what I could have dreamed. I think it is also perfect for what we are going right now with our daughter and her self esteem.
    • mcurtt
      I finally had a chance to watch your video. Thanks for sharing your process, thanks for sharing your page. Your daughter will be a stronger individual because of her differences. Lovely page. :-)
      Dalis likes this.
    • jk703
      Beautiful, and I can so relate to the teachings you speak about! I love the way you scrapped it!
      Dalis likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Hi Dalis!! Your beautiful layout is being featured on tomorrow's blog (4/22). Thank you for sharing!
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Apr 15, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).