dotcomkari

Fear Not Anxiety

Fear Not Anxiety
dotcomkari, Feb 8, 2020
Description:
Rachel Jefferies: Citton, Wings Unfolded, Make Art and Journal 2, Fear Not
Little Butterfly Wings: Keep Your Heart Strong

Journal to Asia: You have been struggling with extreme anxiety as long as I can remember. I know it has been very difficult for you and I would give anything to take these feelings away. You are only 11 years old and should not have to face such a misfortune at such a young age. You should be living happily, frivolously and free of such adversity.
Your old friends are just a blur in the hall ways now days and life is moving so fast. You are trying to adjust, but your anxiety is holding you back. It clouds your brain; it tries to hold you back from all that you are meant to accomplish.
I have no doubt in my mind you will overcome this difficult challenge and accomplish great things. Anxiety is tough, but you my dear Doodle are tougher. You are the bravest girl I know and I could not be prouder of you.
You are putting yourself out there, you are climbing mountains and you are breaking down the walls that are holding you back! You keep fighting every single day and you never give in. Though you leave the house, scared and in tears often, you come back stronger than ever with your head held high. This will build your character and expand your empathy for others.
I know you will learn to cope with your anxiety and you will prove that your strengths are so much greater than your fears my dear child. You are destined to do great things.
Karen and Dalis like this.
    • RJMJ
      @dotcomkari This Is So BEAUTIFUL! & So HEARTFELT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Being Someone Who Scraps A Lot About My Own Personal Struggle With Anxiety & One Who Primarily Is A Mixed Media/Art Journaler...You Have Done A Wonderful Job Capturing The Subject...Mixed With All The Paint & Those Wonderful Photos Too!...And Your Composition Has A Vertical Flow That Captures Everything Perfectly...I Also Love The Large WA! [I Too LOVE Rather Large WA!!!]...It Draws You In & Calls You To Pay Attention...But This Layout Gives Me Hope Too!...The Butterfly & Dragonfly Represent ReBirth,New Beginnings,Hope,Positivity,Pushing Through,Strength,Perseverance,Fierceness & Light!!!...I Love The Optimistic Yellow Mixed With The Angst Of The B&W!...And Your Heartfelt Journaling Words Are Just So Touching,Moving,Loving,Supportive & Honest!.....I Love That!!!!...And After All...Isn't That What Life Is Actually Like???...A Mixture Of Ups & Downs...A Mixture Of Dark & Light...A Mixture Of Color & Different Textures???...You Nailed This Layout!...GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:heartlub...Here's To Hoping Things Improve For Your Dearest...My Heart Goes Out To Her...And You & Your Family...Because Anxiety/Depression Effects The Whole Family After All!!!...Hearts & Hugs To All Of You!!!...Strength & Support Is Everything And You Got That Covered Wonderfully!...Thank You! For Creating This & Being So Open & Honest In Sharing Your Incredibly Difficult Personal Story!...BRAVO!!!...:bk...:heartslub...
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • RJMJ
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • Margje
      Fantastic page! love it all! Congrats on the Froggie Fav!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • LilachOren
      OMG!! this layout is totally amazing and powerful!!! wow!!!! thank you for Sharing Your Personal Story
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      stunning page- love all about it- congrats on FF♥
    • redplaid3
      I have some anxiety too, so I was drawn to your page. I’m sorry for your child’s struggle. You have certainly captured it here. It is a challenging illness. Thx for sharing so openly. She is lucky to have you for her advocate.
      dotcomkari likes this.
    • Dalis
      I can almost touch this!
      dotcomkari likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    dotcomkari
    Date:
    Feb 8, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    206 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).