apottinger

Fdd_BestDays_DU_tp2

Fdd_BestDays_DU_tp2
    • MrsPeel
      oh Anita!!!!! what a blessing to come across your pages always, but something like this even more so!!!!! You know I love her, and love how you bring her to us, and in the past few years I have learned to love your family as if we lived nearer.... the page is awesome, gorgeous mixture of textures,template take is perfection, love the photo treatment and tittle work....the journaling add to make this page fit the awesome of awesomeness category!!!! I have to say: we could write the same about Sarita!!!!! and now she is almost 22... of course, she knows it ALL!!!! LOL Amazing page as always!!!!![​IMG]
      apottinger likes this.
    • cfile
      Anita, your Hannah is beautiful. I love the journaling and I love the soft b/w photo treatment. So beautiful with all the additions of the colorful neon flowers and butterflies. gorgeous! TFS!
    • flowersgal
      Beautiful page. I don't know your personal story but can imagine some of the challenges. However, I want to tell you that in your scrapbooking pages I always look for Hannah as she lights up the page with her sweet smile. Thank you for sharing with us and many blessings to you.
      apottinger likes this.
    • apottinger
      @MrsPeel Cynthia as usual....you say the nicest things and today you got me crying! lol I just love you and so sad that your not feeling well :( I can't believe how fast the kids are growing. It's a love/hate thing...love the that she doesn't need me much anymore, but hate that at the same time. You are such a beautiful person inside and out, Sarita is lucky to have you!! xoxoxo
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • apottinger
      @cfile awwwww....thank you so much for the nice compliment!! xx
    • apottinger
      @flowersgal lol....oh we've had quite the challenges and I wouldn't trade her for the any amount of money or anything in the world! lol <3
    • MrsPeel
      I honestly say what you inspire..... I knew I loved you from the first page I saw of yours, and my love for you guys grew over the years, and getting to know you.... and you have been there for me in really, really difficult times, I have you in my heart each and every day, trust me. I may not talk that much or be around lately, but you are in our prayers and always present in my heart.... I know what you mean about them not needing us as much.... it is such a borderline thing..... I am sure Hannah will have an amazingly brilliant future, I'm blessed having you around and seeing both your kids growing beautifully through your pages that are as beautiful as they are.... will make time for a chat asap. Love you Huge huge huggzzz [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    apottinger
    Date:
    Jan 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    173.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).