Favorite-things MOC 8 Day 2

Favorite-things MOC 8 Day 2
garrynkim, Jan 3, 2020
Description:
Supplies used:
Just Jaimee November 2018 Storyteller
Photo treatment: Photo Lab app on my Iphone
Font: Always Forever
*The 10 brads are numbered 1-10...they are just hard to see.
MrsPeel and trekmom like this.
    • bcgal00
      I like how you used all the arrows!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • cfile
      Great favorites list and congratulations on your new Grandbaby, Kim!!! I love the arrows and your brilliantly colored number brads.. they add that pop of glitter and color! I also love the photo and photo treatment of the b/w photo of you blended into the background. It immediately focus' on you and then with the title, it shows perfectly that the favorites listed are yours! Beautifully scrapped! Thanks for sharing your list with us and playing along with the challenge!
      garrynkim likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      YOu know , I still remember when you first landed here and how much I loved your pages, I come here with the intention of catch up with everyone so comment in one page.....that, with people like you...is impossible!!! I feel like spending the afternoon here , your whole gallery is a delight.... this is so amazing, love the way you blended and place the photo, the way the list is done, the fonts are great, those shiny gems are perfect..... awesome take on the challenge!!!! also..... Congrats on the new Grand Baby!!!!!! what a marvelous way to start the year!!!!! Huggzzzz!!!! [​IMG]
      garrynkim likes this.
    • garrynkim
      @MrsPeel You are just delightful! I'm so glad you are back!! Thank you for always being so generous with your comments.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    garrynkim
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    92.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).