G.J.

Fashion Friend

Fashion Friend
G.J., Nov 28, 2022
Description:
Layout created using Fashion Friendly Bundle by Kim Jensen
Avia, Graciela1, umyesh and 2 others like this.
    • trekmom
      I love how you followed the lines on the background paper, such fun photos too.
      G.J. likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      well, my dear girl, you are certainly shinning!!! giving me a lot of work to pick just ONE page of all the beauties you have made in this weekend!!!! LOVE this from Kim, probably one of my most favourites of hers over the years, and I also made a page at some point with that paper and the orientation on the angle, so this one especially captured my heart!!!! Love the photos you chose, the gorgeous cluster with the card...and I have to admit not much liking the drawn dolls like that, but Kim really made this one a` marvel, and you used everything so much in perfect harmony.... LOVE the page all the way, gorgeous!!!!!
      into the November Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      G.J. likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Love that BG paper, so fun to put the layout on the diagonal.
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @MrsPeel dear, thank YOU so much!! you made my day. So thankful for the sweet comment and the nomination, so honored and so thankful with you. Sending lots and tons of love dear sweet lady :bk:bk:bk:bk
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      back at you!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      G.J. likes this.
    • Marilyn
      Love the angle of the paper and the model. I'll definitely have to check out this kit.
      G.J. likes this.
    • umyesh
      Congrats on the froggy fave Grace! Love the tilt of everything with the fun girl on the right. I also love your big cluster!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much everyone, this it means a lot for me
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Nov 28, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    555 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).