Nemla

Fantabulous-fall-squirrel-250kb

Fantabulous-fall-squirrel-250kb
Nemla, Oct 14, 2020
Description:
One of my favourite Autumn kits ;
Fantabulous fall by Kim Jensen and Kate Hadfield.
Inspired by Christa... :yup
MrsPeel, Lisa B and trekmom like this.
    • umyesh
      I love how you added the critter on the string! So fun! I love this autumn kit too :) I've never heard that poem before. I like how you made it wavy like the wind.
      Lisa B and Nemla like this.
    • garrynkim
      Super cute to let the squirrel swing! Love the wind between the wavy poem! Great page!
      Lisa B and Nemla like this.
    • Lisa B
      I love seeing all these autumn pages with that silly squirrel! So cute! The reason I purchased this kit, and those fun folded leaves! Your page is adorable, and I'm saving that poem!
      Nemla likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I am sure I saw this in the distance before and made a note to come see closer, and now I see why, it is yours, and, as usual, you turn a few elements into a wonderful composition!!!! love the contrast of the background color with the squirrels colors and the depth of the nuts deep brown that balances it all, the whole thing is sweet, love the text paths for the poem, everything is sooooo amazing!!!!!!!
      Love how you can turn a sweet, cutey and spirit lifting thing into a page like this..... sharing now!!!

into the October Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Nemla likes this.
    • Nemla
      WOW Thank you @MrsPeel , That brightened my day for sure.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Oct 14, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).