carrie1977

Fanny the Christmas Flamingo

Fanny the Christmas Flamingo
carrie1977, Jul 23, 2018
Description:
Happy Huladays by Forever Joy
nhudao, KarenB, TeaWithLemon and 3 others like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh wow! I love it - IT really does have the feel of water/pond with the blue lights! Fanny is so cute. Do you think I'd get looks if I put up a Christmas flamingo on my front porch here in NY ? LOL
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • carrie1977
      @jenn mccabe Maybe...but there should be more Fannies in this world. Funny story - my friend got her at the Goodwill store to wrap for our White Elephant gift exchange. She was the gift I chose and I love her. I got the best gift out of the whole lot of gifts. lol
    • jenn mccabe
      Your friend sounds fun and very cool! I love that she went to a thrift shop for the white elephant exchange. :)
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      Merry and bright is right! This layout is electric! LOVE the wood background paper as it really set off all those wonderful patterned papers and elements from the kit! And Fanny is adorable! I can see why she is a Christmas favorite! Beautifully done!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      Fanny is the cutest!!! Living in the desert I haven't seen anyone with a Christmas flamingo in their yard before! I love the papers you chose the cute little flamingo and pineapple elements, so cute!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    ForeverJoy Designs
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Jul 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).