ScrappyHappy82

FANniversary | TRUE DISNEY MAGIC

FANniversary | TRUE DISNEY MAGIC
ScrappyHappy82, Mar 19, 2021
Description:
Journaling Reads:

There’s just something magical about being at Disney, like you’re among your people and everyone there understands. We’re one big family in the the happiest place on earth. There’s an excitement and an energy in the air so thick it’s palpable.
No one is too young or too old to experience the magic of Disney!
My most favorite moment where we experienced true Disney magic is what I refer to is meeting our pin Fairy Godmother. I’ll never not think of her whenever I look at our ever growing trading pin collection. It was the first hour of our first day at Disney. While waiting in line to get our PhotoPass set up, Lainey rambled on excitedly about the products in the shop and her interest in trading pins. To be honest I was only half listening to while I was listening to everything else around me as well and I was a little leery to start something new, knowing full well this could end up being an expensive obsession for us!
The young lady behind us was definitely listening better than I was because moments later I felt a tap on my shoulder. She was smiling an enormous grin at us and gushing about how much she loves trading pins and what an awesome park tradition it has become for her. She proceded to dig through her pin pouch and present Lainey with three pins to get started. I was absolutely stunned that a stranger would do something so kind and thoughtful for us! She did trade two of those pins but one holds a place of honor on our pinboards as a reminder of that most Disney magical experience.
It gets better though because after observing this interaction, the cast member at the counter proceded to offer the girls a chance at another special edition pin if they could name all four mountains at Disneyland. To my surprise they did and the CM gifted them each another pin!
We walked out of that shop all smiles, filled with excitement and hearts aglow. As we passed the front door we heard a father tell his young son standing at the pressed penny machine that he didn’t have any change. With a zip of her pouch and a jingling handful of quarters and pennies Lainey passed that Disney magic right on to someone else!

Using Project Mouse (Vibes) by Sahlin Studio and Brittish Designs
JennFort, zotova and sahlink like this.
    • hairica
      The artsy elements on this layout really drew my eye to it! I love the use of them with the journaling. What a beautiful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    ScrappyHappy82
    Date:
    Mar 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    685px
    Height:
    726px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).