bbachand

Family

Family
bbachand, Aug 18, 2018
Description:
Credits: Lynne Marie Explore; Lynn Grieveson Here and Now; Dawn Inskip Live for Today
    • cookingmylife
      Wonderful photo! Can I guess who you support?? :giggle
    • Tree City
      @cookingmylife Maureen's comment made me giggle cuz I thought the same thing! But really, a pic in matching sweatshirts really does help illustrate the focus of "togetherness" and family unity in your journaling.

But as a woman who lived in Ann Arbor for years ... LET'S GO BLUE! :)
      bbachand likes this.
    • cfile
      What a beautiful family photo Becky, and I loved reading your journaling on what family means to you. I love the photo of you all supporting your favorite team, and love that your pup is in the photo too... beautifully scrapped. I love the clock and the dandeline brushes blended into the background... perfect for your journaling and page! Thanks for joining in on the journaling challenge!
      bbachand likes this.
    • bbachand
      @cookingmylife @Tree City and @cfile thank you for your nice comments. We are indeed a Michigan family but this wasn't planned, and for all the U of M gear we own, never really happens. :giggle When I realized that we were all wearing the same thing, I insisted on a family photo. It's hard to believe that my daughter will be starting her junior year at Michigan this fall and I'll be moving my son into his dorm next week to start his freshman year at Michigan. Let's Go Blue! :cheer
    • tkradtke
      Yay!! Last we had talked on here, our sons were still waiting to hear from Michigan and now they're both headed that way this month! We move our son in Sunday, how about you?
      bbachand and norton94 like this.
    • norton94
      Ah I love this! At least your son also has his sister there! Great page and photo!
      bbachand likes this.
    • bbachand
      @tkradtke We don't move our son in until the 30th. Good luck with your move in - Go Blue!
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and great photo
      bbachand likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    bbachand
    Date:
    Aug 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    152.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).