Angela Toucan

Family Together

Family Together
Angela Toucan, Aug 5, 2020
Description:
For the August inspiration challenge, taking inspiration from this part of the quote: "just focus on what's important".
Credits:
Nov 2018 BYOC - This Is Us Designed by Soco.
Nov 2018 BYOC - Finnfara kit by Lynn Grieveson.
Nov 2018 BYOC - Art Crush 9 Artsy Bits.
Vintage Snips by Lynn Grieveson.
Camera from Nostalgic by Pink Reptile Designs.
Template by Cilenia Curtis (retired).
Fonts: Sandscript BTN, and CheltPress Trial
    • Ferdy
      love your photos, great take on the challenge! love the strips of paper here too!
    • mcurtt
      I love the photo placement and how one appears to flow to the other. Yes, family IS important!
    • flowersgal
      I enjoyed your journaling and how delighted your parents must be to be together again even with the social distancing. I love your use of paints and the patterned paper strips. Lovely layout.
    • Dady
      Love your journaling and photos!
    • cookingmylife
      Wonderful to be able to have that gathering! Very nice painted bits on the cream background. Love the photo with - you? - looking up. Was this a drone shot?
    • Angela Toucan
      @cookingmylife hubby took the photo standing on a low wall. That's TJ looking upwards.
    • cfile
      beautifully scrapped angela, and so very glad with keeping with covid protocol & procedures, that you are now allowed to visit with your parents as long as there is social distancing.. i love the 2 photos from both directions to show your wonderful visit. great journaling and wnderful layered papers and stitching.. well done. thanks for playing along with the aug inspiration challenge. it is wonderful to see what part of the quote inspired your page!

oh wow angela.. tj looks like a mini you!!! i thought that was you looking backwards!! great photo!
    • Cherylndesigns
      That looks so wonderful! Love these pictures so much.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Aug 5, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    123 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).