Credits

Fairytale - One Little Bird and Paislee Press
Butterflies Drawn and Spritz - Sahlin Studio
Heartsong - A Collaboration in Remembrance of Dawn Inskip
Vellum Alpha - Sahlin Studio
I'll Love You Forever - Sahlin Studio
January 21 MBC - Scrapping With Liz

Journaling
Forever and always I'll be your Mamma, and I will never love anyone more than you both.

Challenge Requirements
1. Choose CREATE, FAMILY, or COMEDY for your base word - FAMILY
2. You must use an ALPHA (not a font) for your Base word, and it MUST be LARGER than the poem words chosen for each letter - DONE
3. The first letter of your FIRST poem word must come from your base word, Each letter of the Base Word and its accompanying Poem Word must be displayed directly next to each other. This is what makes it an Acrostic - Poem in journaling above
4. No other journaling so the full Acrostic can be the star! (dates are ok) - Added date but no other journaling.
    • cla
      Gorgeously sweet and feminine - I love the crop and the soft dreamy feel of the photos! Lovely thoughts.
    • EHStudios
      This is the sweetest page! I'm so glad you stuck with it because this is so girly & wonderful! I love your words!
    • bellbird
      this is just so sweet and gorgeous - the soft paper and butterflies in the mist spray, love it all!
    • sberkan
      This is so sweet. I love the soft patterns and letters you used. I also really like the way you recoloured the words in your acrostic. Lovely page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    melidy
    Date:
    Jan 21, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    598.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).