Rikki

Family first

Family first
Rikki, Nov 12, 2016
Description:
My page for the November challenge.

Credits: Light me home; Days of Gratitude freebie; Worn page framers; Life is an Adventure Blog hop freebie; Forward; all by Lynn Grieveson. 2 elements from Birds of a feather by Forever Joy Designs; Fonts: DESIGNER
KarenB, MrsPeel and AllisonPennington like this.
    • keepscrappin
      hehe... love the photo. such cute kids.... love the worn torn paper, textured bg and banner across the top. great job!
      Rikki likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Love the fun photo, perspective and poses. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this month.
      Rikki likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhhh look at you amazing family!!!!!! and yes, always, always family comes first for us!!!!! I only wish my daughter would remember that a bit more often now.... she used to, so much that in 2014, when I finally had money to give her her 16th & 18th birthday presents combined, I asked if she preferred to go on a holiday in Europe or go to South America to see the family, she chose South America.... these days we are in a bit of a disagreement in so many things, oh well, people tell me is the age...she will soon be 21 so I hope she will find the path back to her true self! Back to your page: gorgeous color combo, love the photo, the card is beautiful, gorgeous all together!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Rikki likes this.
    • Rikki
      @MrsPeel We still have a few years before we got to that stage (I hope). But I suppose it is the same for everyone. Children will have to make their own decisions whether we like it or not. That's going to be hard...
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      yes, and I wouldn't be too worried in your place... I never had big trouble with Sarita...a couple of times when she mixed with really bad company, but then it goes back to realizing her mistakes so never ended in anything terrible...even now... I think the base of the education we give them always prevails... <3
      Rikki likes this.
    • LynnG
      Super cool! Such a well deserved Froggy Fav!
      Rikki likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    Rikki
    Date:
    Nov 12, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    112.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).