CherryAllie

Family 7 2017

Family 7 2017
CherryAllie, Sep 3, 2017
Description:
Making lists was a great way to quickly get some details down on this photo heavy page. One challenge done and it's only the 3rd!

Credits - One Little Bird Origin
Template in the Project Life App
Gary Oxlade likes this.
    • bellbird
      You are off to a great start this month! I'm amazed how many people can get these challenges done so fast! I hope they enjoy the process though and that the app still makes scrapping fun for you? i love all the green and blue and the Origin kit looks like the perfect choice for your pics here!
      CherryAllie likes this.
    • CherryAllie
      @bellbird Yes I enjoy the app. I don't fully scrap in the app, the text tools drive me crazy. I start in the app then add text and embellishments in photoshop because I like to dress it up a little.
      I think the best part of the app for me is being able to drag and drop photos, move them around, zoom in and out, get a handle on where my photos will go in the layout. So it really speeds up the photo placement in my pocket page spreads. But I don't like doing just the app, embellishing is fun!
      As a style I like pocket pages because I want to print and include so many pictures of my growing boys. However, I also have "regular layouts" for deeper stories.

Whew that was long answer, @bellbird .
      Short answer - Yes I like the app but I only use it as a starting point
      bellbird likes this.
    • CherryAllie
      Also, I know my app pages aren't all works of art but I am recording some little details and getting pages into albums. And that's important to me right now.
      bellbird likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love this photo-centric page. Nice job journaling with the 2 lists, and love the blues and greens. Wonderful page!
      CherryAllie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    CherryAllie
    Date:
    Sep 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    433.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).