kayjaydo

Falling Leaves

Falling Leaves
kayjaydo, Oct 25, 2018
Description:
It was hard work deciding which of Sara's beautiful layouts to lift, I loved the different angle of the pic and all the circles and lifted this layout of hers
[​IMG]

Autumn is late arriving here in Germany, so it was quite fun when the leaves did start to fall this week!

Credits:
Climbing trees, falling leaves by etc by Danyale
Karen, KarenB and KittyY like this.
    • Tree City
      This is so fun! The mix of the pattern papers adds color but the use of the same leaf pattern (in different colors) still keeps the background fun without overwhelming the page. Love that photo! And your WA/title is just perfect for it. :) Wonderful lift!
      kayjaydo likes this.
    • cfile
      Kerri what a gorgeous scraplift of Sara's page. I love seeing your leaf photo and it is terrific with the wonderful papers you chose. Fall is late here too, and only now getting real crisp, but the colorful leaves in your photo make me wish our green leaves would finally turn yellow, orange and red! Thanks for playing along with the scraplift challenge. This is beautiful!!
      kayjaydo likes this.
    • Karen
      What a fabulous scraplift! I love the beautiful fall colors on this and the pile of leaf elements you've tucked under your photo! The background papers are perfectly selected here too! :)
      kayjaydo likes this.
    • carrie1977
      I just love the continuation of the leaves...from your papers to elements to photo. Really great lift!
    • Rachel Jefferies
      I love how you scrapped a feet and leaves photo too, love Autumn leaves and this is so pretty!
    • Angela Toucan
      great scraplift, I like that you even went for the same photo angle. Beautiful colours and patterns. Lovely layers and shadows.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    kayjaydo
    Date:
    Oct 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    191.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).