chigirl

fall is in the air

fall is in the air
    • MrsPeel
      oh Judy!!!!! you always make my heart sing, no matter what style you go for, the page always wins my heart!!! love the colors making each other brighter, the cards are gorgeous and, as usual your page shines!!!!!!
      into the OCTOBER Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      chigirl likes this.
    • chigirl
      @MrsPeel!!! so good to have you around the Pad again, i've missed you and your sweet words. How are you feeling?
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      so great to be able to be around too!!!! I missed you too!!!!
      I have my days, still can't do much, the cases are climbing now in the UK (of Covid) so, in a way, I'm lucky I can't get out & about.... will catch up with you privately and your gallery, you were one of my first inspirational people 12 (or 11?) years ago and are most definitely still!!!! love this, and your whole gallery!!! will make time to catch up properly!!!!! Huge huge huggzzzz
      and he wants love too!
      [​IMG]
      chigirl likes this.
    • G.J.
      Kisses for Bart! congrats on the Froggy Faves my dear, well deserved! love everything about this gorgeous fall page, super use of the photos and journal cards
      chigirl likes this.
    • RJMJ
      WOW! Such A Beautifully! Scrapped! Fall Page!!!...Love! All The Pumpkins!!!...
      chigirl likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designed by Soco
    Uploaded By:
    chigirl
    Date:
    Oct 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    194.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).