Faire Day

Faire Day
Electra, Jul 27, 2018
Description:
for Kate Hadfield July Challenge
template: Kate Hadfield, Stars and Stripes
Kate Hadfield: Indian Summer and Family Matters
    • cfile
      This is awesome Electra! I love that you used the date doodles... that is one of my go to doodles! I love all the adorable photos of medieval times.. glad your Grandchildren could enjoy the fun.. Ilove that you used the star spots for photos too! Love how you rotated the template to give it a different look and to make it your own. Great page! Thank you for playing along. Love the title work too!! [I wanted to read the journaling, but my eyes aren't working too well today. Glad you had a nice day!]
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      @cfile, thank you! I didn't realize how small the journaling was until I posted it here. So it isn't only YOUR eyes! lol
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Electra LOL I am getting old my dear so that is why.. I need to get new bifocals but will wait for the new year :)
    • Kate
      What fabulous photos, this looks like an amazing event! Super job with the template too, you really made it your own! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    Jul 27, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    115.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).