TeaWithLemon

Failed Piano Lessons

Failed Piano Lessons
TeaWithLemon, Jan 9, 2013
Description:
One Little Bird/Sahlin Studios, Worn Clusters (1. Framed Photo); One Little Bird/Paislee Press, Storyteller (8 Papers, Title, Something Curly (ribbon) Pink Reptile Designs, True To Yourself (Staples-Fastener); One Little Bird, Happygram Elements (Heart); Lily Pad Collab, Grateful (Tag and Paint) and LynnMarie, Pretty Paper Boarders as clipping masks for my strips
    • Mrivas
      Great layout! I love the shapes of your paper strips! Love the black and white photo!
    • amko22
      Beautiful page. Love the paper strips.
    • sarahbhb
      What a gorgeous page. I absolutely love how you did the photo strips. Love this so much!
    • kim21673
      This is GORGEOUS! The photo is breathtaking...love the b/w...I really like what you did with the paper strips and your title work...super!! What a fabulous SS layout! Thanks for playing along tonight!!
    • porkchops_mom
      this is beautiful, I like the design & the soft colors work so well w/ the picture.
      I though I was the only one who forgot how to read music :)
    • jenny
      Stunning!! Great perspective in your photo and the B&W is perfection here!
    • AnneofAlamo
      this page is fantastic, and the title...is sad and funny...
      as a mom to 4 who took piano....2 got it, and on the second year, the teacher said, I just don't think your girls are catching on....lol
      okay, you did this at the speed scrap tonight? what were they handing out mojo pills? this is pure delightful and that you did it during a speed scrap, totally blows my mind on top of it!
    • mirjam
      Stunning page dear! I second what everyone has said above. This is just perfect in every way!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    TeaWithLemon
    Date:
    Jan 9, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: