Karen, Feb 7, 2020
Description:
A Touch Of Ink | Alpha
Get Your Read On | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Get Your Read On | Papers by Pink Reptile Designs
Get Your Read On | Templates by Pink Reptile Designs
AnnePC likes this.
    • bellbird
      well nuts! i know you love a badge! so close! i feel like i cheated b/c i read a novella near the end of Nov or Dec and only just made it over the line and i think goodreads thought i kinda sucked last year too because i didn't get one of those big breakdown pages where they say 'longest book, shortest book ' etc for the year - i hope they sent you some message of encouragement though - i don't think i looked at last years 'achieved 36 of 35' goal before i set this years one though - 45 in 2020, looks like i'm going to be picking short books this year!
      Karen likes this.
    • bellbird
      (the layout rocks though!)
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      @bellbird Ha ha ha! Yes! I do love a good badge. It's really a problem. :giggle I thought about reading a graphic novel or something just so I could keep my streak of reading challenges completed going. You can find that information that they usually email you... Click on your picture in the upper right corner and go to your profile page. The "Year in books" in part way down the right side. :agree
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Karen oh thanks! Didn't know that!
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Feb 7, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    527.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).