MrsPeel

Faces600

Faces600
MrsPeel, Jun 3, 2016
Description:
awesome NEW RELEASES today: June BYOC is here and is amazing!!!!! all on sale this weekend, You can also buy more save more, have a look here to see the deals and all the products! In my page: Sabrina Dupre: Perfect Day Elements. Bella Gypsy:Life is Sweet Whimsies. Quirky Heart: Summer Punch Elements & Summer Punch Papers. Lynn Grieveson: Blue Skies Ahead Elements. The photo: Sarita in 2010, with hair color by mum here (which didn't cost much and I think was better than any hair dresser have done!) The journaling is that kind of therapeutic one, which you don't really want to know much LOL Now I'm learning at Get It Scrapped to use the different bits of my scrapping on visually telling the story & also having some reminders for my own, and in here there is one element that will tell me later how this was in my mind: In Portuguese, pineapple (abacaxi) is the fruit but the word is also used to describe something, a person or situation that is very difficult, the figure of speech/visual clue here being that pineapple is a difficult fruit to peel.Things are better now :) Remember you can get amazing deals for savings on BYOC this weekend! TFL!!!
Iowan likes this.
    • dvhoward
      I LOVE your explanation in the credits, but not as much as the layout itself -- I'm just awestruck with how you put elements together to create your amazing clusters. You are such a master at that.
    • HeatherB
      Wow! I don't know where to begin with this page! Love the photo itself and how you duplicated it, once large and once smaller. And I love the slide reel with the tiny photos in each slot. And then your layering is so full of fun and energy. Fabulous page!
    • HeatherB
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jun 3, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    128.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).