Fabulous Farewell

Fabulous Farewell
yellowpeep, Jul 1, 2018
Description:
Fiddle Dee Dee- Big Is Better

One Little Bird- Positive Spin
MrsPeel likes this.
    • norton94
      LOVE this bold title and the meaning with your huge sendoff! Congratulations on the transition professionally... I know it was bittersweet. (((hugs)))
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I can't read the journaling, but I have been following your leaving over on Facebook, loved you taking down the graphs and leaving positive notes for the board before you left, amazing that you could go back to play I will Survive... Sarita said, when I mentioned you and what was going on, that you must mean a lot to me, because I generally don't have a good memory, not even for my family's posts on FB..... and yes, you do, mean a lot. I still remember the first time I "saw" you here...and every thing that amazed me of you ...it keeps growing, my love for you, your pages, your life, the way you go about your girls & Steve and...well everything. Anyway, I'm gonna go now or you ll be bored to no ends... I'm not sure I know what is next for you,but whatever it is, I hope it still allows you to scrap and share with us a bit of your life.... I'm sure you will excell at whatever you propose yourself to do!!!!!![​IMG]
      yellowpeep likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      @norton94 and @MrsPeel Thank you so much you two. ❤️❤️ This is the only thing I don't like about being in a digi community. It's so hard to actually meet up and be in each other's company. The unexpected loss of Dawn hit me hard and made me realize how connected we all are even though most of us have never met in person. As I was leaving my school community after so many years, I realized how important it is to express my love to people in the moment because you never know. So please know that I love you two, as I do the folks I've known so long at the Pad. This is a really special community. Thank you again for your sweet thoughts.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @yellowpeep agree... I haven't been able to stop crying.... it would be so so great if we could sit even if not talk but give each other a hug, have a coffee... this really hit me very very hard too...
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    yellowpeep
    Date:
    Jul 1, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).