cfile

FAB4...if walls could talk...(MOC5 day 23 talking walls)

FAB4...if walls could talk...(MOC5 day 23 talking walls)
cfile, Jan 23, 2017
Description:
Photos we took when we went to the Cavern Club in Liverpool England on our trip to the UK 11/6/2015

My "wall" conversation:

“Did you catch those 4 young men who
call themselves the Beatles?” “Yeah, they
played here before when we first opened
in 1957.. I think they called themselves
the Quarrymen back then.” “Glad they
changed their name to the Beatles. It’s
a better name”. “Oh and look - a new drummer..
Ringo...hmmm. I hope they don’t forget where
they came from when they become rich & famous”
-------------------------------------------------
Credits:
Sahlin Studio Grunge for everything except the stars and the orange button which is from Sahlin Studio's Art & Soul
Font: Sunday and Times New Roman.

Made brick Arch with a shape that I filled in and then I applied the brick from the Grunge kit on top and then gave it a real big deep shadow... thanks for looking!
sahlink, MrsPeel and KarenB like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Christa, you are always coming up with awesomeness!!!!!!! love that you even shared the visual
      part opf the process!!!!! oh imagine one being able to be theose walls!!!!!! love the amount of photos, the intimate feeling you created with the light of the photos playing with your brick texture...love the chat from the walls and thr whole thing coming together so amazing!!!!!!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      Thanks @MrsPeel !! I had fun Cynthia.. at first I was stumped and while I was doing my "running with my Wii" I was thinking what I could do and poof! :) It was fun and I enjoyed playing. that is the whole purpose of the MOC is the challenge, the learning and such. Thanks for hosting and your wonderful comments. I like to teach and learn with each page :)
    • Lynnette
      This is fantastic! And I'm so jealous of you, I would love to visit the Cavern Club, what an awesome place & your page is perfect for it!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Lynnette Thanks Lynette.. I was ecstatic to go too.. it was all part of our tour. We are going again this year but won't see the Cavern Club... We will take a walking Beatle tour and more than likely be mainly near the Albert Docks? We will be in London first and I plan on getting a picture on the real Abby Road crosswalk :) Thank you for your kind comment!
    • flowersgal
      What a great set of pictures and journaling. Would be a different way to scrap travel. I'm going to keep this in mind.
      cfile likes this.
    • Nemla
      Oh my God , this is amazing! what lucky walls !!! And lucky you too, I love the brick wall, ( thanks for the mini tut )really like all the photos, and Christa, I don't know anyone else who would take a photo of their stamped hand ! Fab all round !
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Nemla Vivi, it was actually my Husband's idea.. he always is astute to things like that and knows what I will say re "Dang I should have taken a pic of that" so he is 3 steps ahead of me always! LOL.. Thanks you for the sweet comments!!
      Nemla likes this.
    • amandaresende
      OMG!!!!!! HOW AWESOME IS THIS????????????????
      I'd love to visit the Cavern Club!!!!! girl, I LOVE all the photos and how you arranged them on the page, the colors, the FAB journaling and how you made the title! WOW you rocked that challenge! LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it all!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      Thank you @amandaresende Amanda :) It was really awesome! Thank you for your wonderful comment!
    • Neverland Scraps
      That's really neat!! I love your take on this challenge!
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    212.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).