AnotherAmanda

ExploreTheBackyard112018IC

ExploreTheBackyard112018IC
AnotherAmanda, Nov 3, 2018
Description:
November 2018 - Inspiration Challenge - Use the Ads for Inspiration
Fonts - Bebe Neau, Mypriad Pro
Elements and Papers - M3 Sept 2018 (Collaboration), Turning Leaves (One Little Bird)
Style - One Little Bird (Shadows)
LynnG and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      Oh sweetness, I am afraid to look at the inspiration challenge. I am seeing a lot of extractions. LOL!!! I love how you did this!
    • AnotherAmanda
      @Dalis yeah mine isn't great. Out of practice. I used the magnetic lasso and called it good with some blending.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @AnotherAmanda Are you crazy girl, this look fab! I have no patience, so extracting is out for me. LOL!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      i agree - great job on the extraction (and i havent looked at that challenge yet either but it's not my fave thing to do either) love the selective colouring of the hat with the hearts as well!
    • Jasmin
      This is so creative! Amazing! Love your extraction work!
    • flowersgal
      Adorable and what a great pose for this layout. Love all the little hearts and the swirly lines.
    • AnneofAlamo
      no extraction required, but oh my goodness, this is so fabulous...how I love the word art adding motion and an everyday moment made so extroidinary. Thank you for playing along with me!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Nov 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    671.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).