AnotherAmanda

ExploreGrandpas

ExploreGrandpas
AnotherAmanda, Jan 18, 2017
Description:
MOC5 Challenge #13 One Word Challenge - Explore
Journaling (Garamond):
Wanna know what a good time is? It's going to Grandpa's for the day. Okay. I'll admit that the drive there can be a drag but I usually nap most of the way and it's only an hour so that's not too terrible. Mommy and Daddy might disagree but I'm a great car napper, especially now with my new shades. I'm good to go. Once we get there, sometimes we go straight to lunch, if I'm still sleeping when we get to Grandpa's. Today, I woke up a couple blocks from the house so we went in side and I had myself a sippy cup while Mommy, Daddy and Grandpa talked about my fabulousness. That's what I assume they were discussing. I was busy with a bottle – I mean, sippy cup. I'm a big boy now. After lunch, which was boring and took way too long. I made sure to let them know it by the end of the meal so Mommy took me outside, which is what I wanted anyway. Finally! We arrived back at Grandpa's and I went off to explore everything. He has a ceiling fan (awesome!), lots of stuffed animals (I like the kitties and puppies the best) and best of the best (indoors anyway!) a keyboard I can pound on. Outside there are paving stones Mommy and I jump on and a giant rock pit full of amazing rocks. I like to pick the best ones out and save them. Mommy puts them back when she thinks I'm not looking but I know what she's doing. It keeps her out of trouble so I let her do it. Grandpa also has a cat but Mommy and Daddy say it's not like our cat and I can't pet him. I try, but I haven't managed to yet. After another bottle, I mean – sippy cup, and a chaser of another sippy cup. It's time to go back home. Fun times.

Elements/Papers - Happy Kit
Styles - One Little Bird and Mommyish
    • AnneofAlamo
      I laughed so hard. I had to read this outloud to my daughter, I was read ing and we were both laughing by the I got to the rocks, I know what she was doing, we were rolling.
    • Juliestcyr
      The photo collage is such a great way to get a lot of pictures into an uncluttered layout. Your journaling is hilarious. My Mom wrote my baby book like this, as if it was me writing it, and it's both hilarious and precious. He's gonna love this when he gets older.
    • lcpereyra
      Love the journaling from his point of view! Great idea and take on the challenge. And such fun, cute journaling! You did a fabulous job with this and made a terrific layout. Thanks for participating in the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).