Explore112018SC
AnotherAmanda, Nov 10, 2018
Description:
November 2018 - Style Challenge - Block Design
Font - CK Ali's Writing
Journaling - It’s hard to believe how you use to wear yourself out with exploring around the house and making up little games, like climbing in the laundry basket while I was folding the laundry. You’d want a quick cuddle or two and then more crawling or walking or climbing before you would expect a cuddle in the blue chair. Before I knew it, you’d be fast asleep with only a bit of a snore to let me know you were out. Those napping days might be over but you still love to explore and climb and even still crawl around if you really want to get close to the ground for a change. You’re awesome. Keep exploring. Love you. Ma.
Photos: April 2017, Journaling: November 2018
Elements and Papers - Embrace (Pink Reptile Designs), Go Wild (Bella Gypsy)
Styles - One Little Bird (Shadows), Mommyish (Photo Edge)
Justagirl and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      your shadows are rocking! this is so beautiful Amanda!
    • Justagirl
      I absolutely agree with Jenn, your shadowing on the heart and ribbon is spot on. They grow up so quickly don’t they! Gorgeous everyday and precious moment captured in your photo sequence and journaling. I love this page!
    • Justagirl
    • keepscrappin
      Congrats on the Froggy Fav! I love the BIG title and series of photos.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Nov 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    698.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).