amien1

Explore

Explore
amien1, Feb 22, 2019
Description:
KIT: Project Mouse: Wilderness, Artsy No1

TEMPLATE: Scrap like: Rebecca by Kate Hadfield Designs
sahlink, gardnwings, MrsPeel and 2 others like this.
    • JillW
      Awesome photos! Love the placement of the flairs and your journaling! Your page rocks!
      amien1 likes this.
    • bcgal00
      Love the photos and what a perfect kit to use for this page!
      amien1 likes this.
    • bellbird
      oh wow! i love the split photo of the trees as a top and bottom border and i love the taped great outdoors card next to your cluster of photos! gorgeous and geyser-iffic! thanks for playing along!
      amien1 likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh WOW indeed!!!!!!!!! LOVE love LOVE the big photo, gorgeous (crazy!!!) split of the image, the whole thing is super original, awesome choices, great shadows...as usual, you get to my heart!!!! (and so many awesome pages...is difficult to pick one to highlight!!!!!
      into the February Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      amien1 likes this.
    • amien1
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      I love the photos and angles and well everything about this Amie! Congrats on the froggy fav!
      amien1 likes this.
    • designerbrittney
      GORGEOUS!! Those lonnnnng photos. WOW. So so pretty. Totally feeling this!
      amien1 likes this.
    • sahlink
      Whoa!! This page is really incredible. From the mix of the two large photos at the top and bottom of the page to set the scene... to the mix of photos in the middle. And amazing clusterwork. Great page.
      amien1 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    amien1
    Date:
    Feb 22, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    556.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).