Description:
Paperwhite Alpha by Sara Gleason
Life is An Adventure (Collab) by The Lilypad Designers
Clean and Simple Template #14 by Sabrina's Creations
Sprinkles Foundation by Valorie Wibbens
Hey Mister! by Karah Fredericks
Watercolor Fotoblendz #3 by Anna Aspnes

Journaling Reads:
Shortly after we moved here, my first attempts to explore the trails in this area were largely unsuccessful. It started with the warning signs of wildlife and rattlesnakes. The wildlife, I was O.K. with. The rattlesnakes - not so much! That first day, I had not gone more than a few paces at the start of the trail when I found a makeshift handwritten sign that there was a large rattlesnake on the path ahead. I promptly made a U turn and decided to run on the local roads instead. Fortunately my curiosity got the better of me and I recruited the help of my spouse (and fearless protector) to explore the trails that were ever so inviting. This time we were able to discover the joy of being on the trails, far away from the traffic and noise of the city. The scenery here was magnificent, and, before long, I was hooked. Now, almost ten years later, the trails have become my second home. It is my Happy Place, my source of joy and a place where I can just come to soak up the tranquility and reflect on how Blessed I am. The warning signs do not lie. I respect the wildlife. Over the years I have encountered snakes, coyotes, rabbits and many of the smaller creatures who also call the trails home. I am so very thankful that I decided to explore.
jenn mccabe, AlannaH, adejong and 2 others like this.
    • n33
      This is fantastic.
    • keepscrappin
      GASP... this is breathtaking! That vellum EXPLORE. The photos and that dotted trail are so perfect. AMAZING LAYOUT!
    • JillW
      Your page is just oozing with creativity!! The shadow photo - the beautiful scenery - the placement of the title work and little button element - all just perfect!
    • Coady
      I really love this! Great story
    • adejong
      love how you cropped the photos, and how everything pulls together with the dotted trail - love it!!
    • StefanieS
      Awesome, Love the photo of your shadow paired with the one of the view, and that eye catching title work is amazing too.
    • jenn mccabe
      ...and since I am in your gallery looking at your lift page :) ... this caught my eye and I had to come have a closer look! So amazing! I love the way you did the photos and title. So creative. And the dotted swirly line - perfection. I am a fan of your work (in a not stalker-ish way too!) LOVE!
    • lcpereyra
      This is just super - I LOVE your page design. It is stunning and will get lifted many times! The photos are fabulous and your storytelling journaling is spot on. Not sure I would be as brave as you, but I would want to be! :) Thanks for participating in the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    JenEm
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    114.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).