LoveItScrapIt

Explore Within - MOC Day 13

Explore Within - MOC Day 13
LoveItScrapIt, Jan 13, 2017
Description:
Using: After Dark by Sahlin Studio
My journal is about my self exploration to finding how to stay more positive in life and learning about my introverted and empathic personality and how I can deal with that better as to not feel so overwhelmed sometimes.
MrsPeel and garrynkim like this.
    • keepscrappin
      This is stunning... love the blended photo/background. The pops of light/bling and the colors are perfect... love, the black, purple and gold! AWESOME take on the challenge!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      :bk:bk@keepscrappin
    • MrsPeel
      absolutely stunning indeed.... love the way your mind thinks, the way your heart rules you and the attitude overall, gorgeously reflected in the visual part of the page...love the softness and still strong feeling here, thopse little stars perfectly shadowed, the bits of light that make the page really special..... title alpha (or the work you did) is beautiful and the whole page shines spirituality and beauty!!!!!!! sharing Into the Froggy Faves!!!!!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Oh my this is such a beautiful honor tonight. I'm SUPER happy and excited!!!! Thank you so much luv. @MrsPeel :bk:grouphug:heartslub:jumpey:jumpey:beat
    • lcpereyra
      What a great take on the challenge and love your thought process. Thanks for participating in the challenge!
    • jk703
      Just gorgeous, Kiana! I can totally relate to you introverted empathetic personality. I struggle with trying to take only as much as I can handle, before I get to that point where I can't deal at all. The purples and the idea with the moons and starts is so wonderful! Lovely page and congrats on Froggy Fav!
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Awww thank you so much @jk703 :D
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    LoveItScrapIt
    Date:
    Jan 13, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    95 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).