ArmyGrl

ExcavationsOfMyMind

ExcavationsOfMyMind
ArmyGrl, Mar 1, 2020
Description:
Truth: No other artist has influenced my style, my art, my growth as Tangie Baxter. Back in the day, I participated in the Art Journal Caravan. Three computers ago, two external hard drives ago...I have lost much of the Art Journal Caravan. But, I have not lost the memories or the passion for Art Journaling. O goodness, Dear Tangie. I hope, I pray, you know your worth. I hope you know how many you influenced. I hope you know how many love you, for your creative genius and willingness to share. And, I hope the reverence brings you comfort rather than fear.

Excavations No 1
Amiable Botanical
Exuberant Tropical Grafiti
Gesso Mess Toolbox
Claire Grantham and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      Oh wow, Lisa, those words are so gorgeous! Your page is magnificent! (but you know I am a big fan of yours!)
      ArmyGrl likes this.
    • wombat146
      Seriously!!! what Dalis said!!! LOVE the photo treatment and the stunning colour combo is just awesome! Gorgeous work as always! such a fan of yours!!!! :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      WOW, Lisa!! Powerful page and powerful message.
    • ajm
      WOW! What a piece of art!
    • redplaid3
      Wow, great tribute to Tangie. Love the photo!
    • Claire Grantham
      WONDERFUL!! I love this and your words are lovely, it's so nice to let the influencers in your life know how much they have meant to your work.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Tangie Baxter
    Uploaded By:
    ArmyGrl
    Date:
    Mar 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).